Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Defriended (blocked?) on steam?
DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am by dumpy

» Cosmic Cup Season 1 full Standings
DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:05 am by SugarPooper

» How to micro scvs against 3 hellions
DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:05 am by SugarPooper

» ccmsc2.com being transfered to ccm.shivtr.com
DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:07 am by SugarPooper

» Proxy Tempest on Moonlight Madness (KESPA Cup)
DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:03 am by SugarPooper

» New Member JunQkie
DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:49 am by SugarPooper

» Cool website for sc2 forum signatures
DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:03 am by SugarPooper

» new member from canada quebec :)
DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 am by meeK

» cloudM now recruiting Diamond+
DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:09 am by meeK

DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RollTide
User has been banned
RollTide

DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season Empty
PostSubject: DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season   DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:31 am

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. - Alabama receiver DeAndrew White will return for his senior season at the Capstone in 2014 after choosing to bypass early entry into the NFL Draft on Wednesday.

"After sitting down with my family and Coach Saban, I have decided to return to Alabama for my senior year," White said. "I already have my degree and the chance to play in the NFL next year was something that I very much considered, but in the end I didn't want to pass up my final year at Alabama. I have had the opportunity to speak with Coach Kiffin and I'm excited about our offense and what we can accomplish next year as a team."

White, from Houston, Texas, has 54 career receptions for 790 yards and eight touchdowns while averaging 14.6 yards per catch. He has played 30 career games over the past three seasons while making 13 starts. White caught 32 passes for 534 yards and four TDs in 2013.

Get all the latest information on the team by following @AlabamaFTBL on Twitter and Facebook and AlabamaFBL on Instagram. General athletic news can also be found at UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and AlabamaAthletics on Facebook.

DeAandrew's Return
Back to top Go down

DeAndrew White to Return to Alabama for Senior Season

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1