Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Defriended (blocked?) on steam?
‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am by dumpy

» Cosmic Cup Season 1 full Standings
‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:05 am by SugarPooper

» How to micro scvs against 3 hellions
‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:05 am by SugarPooper

» ccmsc2.com being transfered to ccm.shivtr.com
‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:07 am by SugarPooper

» Proxy Tempest on Moonlight Madness (KESPA Cup)
‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:03 am by SugarPooper

» New Member JunQkie
‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:49 am by SugarPooper

» Cool website for sc2 forum signatures
‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:03 am by SugarPooper

» new member from canada quebec :)
‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 am by meeK

» cloudM now recruiting Diamond+
‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:09 am by meeK

‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
meeK
Admin
meeK

‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 Empty
PostSubject: ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016   ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:11 pm

‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 Ben-affleck-the-stand

"Pan" will open in its place on July 17, 2015

Justin Kroll
Film Reporter
@krolljvar

Warner Bros. has pushed production on the untitled “Superman-Batman” movie to the second quarter of this year and it will now be released on May 6, 2016.

The Peter Pan origin story “Pan” is being put in its place on July 17, 2015. “Superman-Batman” will now square off against a Marvel film which Marvel has still not announced.

The film is still in pre-production with Henry Cavill set to star alongside Affleck, and Zack Snyder is on to helm.

In a statement, Warners said the decision was made to “help fully realize the vision.” Warners is still casting the film including the main villain role which sources tell Variety is still in Joaquin Phoenix’s court.

This marks another film to leave what was turning out to be a very crowded 2015 summer, with “Pirates of the Caribbean 5″ and the new “Star Wars” also moving out of the frame.

One continuing moving part is what this means for Affleck and his always busy schedule. Affleck was planning on directing “Live by Night” following production on “Superman-Batman,” with Warners already dating “Night” for Dec. 25, 2015.

It now seems unlikely that Affleck would be able to jump into the director’s chair before the end of 2014, which would put pressure on getting the film done on time in order to meet WB’s deadline.

‘Batman-Superman” will also reunite “Man of Steel” stars Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane, and also stars Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince.

The screenplay will be written by David S. Goyer, from a story co-created by Goyer and Snyder. Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder are producing, with Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan and Wesley Coller serving as executive producers.

Variety

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm expecting this film to bomb anyway, although I think Affleck is going to be a good Batman.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016   ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Affleck is one of the worst actors of recent time... maybe the Batman costume will help him out a bit, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
meeK
Admin
meeK

PostSubject: Re: ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016   ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Rich Davie wrote:
Affleck is one of the worst actors of recent time... maybe the Batman costume will help him out a bit, but I doubt it.

Argo, The Town, Majority of Kevin Smith films all would say differently. He's not a bad actor, his performances of Daredevil and Gigli have over shadowed the fact he is actually a good actor. His earlier stuff he was good, his recent stuff with Argo and The Town were amazing, they were awesome films. He's a better Director and Writer than actor, but he is not one of the worst actors.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016   ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:58 am

Obviously we disagree again my friend.
Back to top Go down
FishingTime
User has been banned
FishingTime

PostSubject: Re: ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016   ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Rich Davie wrote:
I'd have to agree. Argo was the only one I thought he was half decent in. Matt Damon on the other hand, great actor in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016   ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Yeah... Matt Damon is actually an actor who can act.  2 Thumbs Up 
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016   ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Ah man, the thing I loved about the past few Batman movies that Christian Bale has been in is that they're all fairly realistic. Adding in Superman is going to 100% take that away. That in addition to Christian Bale not being Batman is gonna be a huge decrease for me.. plus I'm not a huge fan of Ben Affleck in general. But to be fair, I personally think Christian Bale was just amazing in that role and quite frankly I don't know if I could be satisfied with anyone else.

Having said all that, I will probably still watch it when it comes out and I will probably still enjoy it =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016   ‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

‘Superman-Batman’ Release Moved to May 6, 2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1