Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Defriended (blocked?) on steam?
Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am by dumpy

» Cosmic Cup Season 1 full Standings
Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:05 am by SugarPooper

» How to micro scvs against 3 hellions
Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:05 am by SugarPooper

» ccmsc2.com being transfered to ccm.shivtr.com
Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:07 am by SugarPooper

» Proxy Tempest on Moonlight Madness (KESPA Cup)
Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:03 am by SugarPooper

» New Member JunQkie
Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:49 am by SugarPooper

» Cool website for sc2 forum signatures
Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:03 am by SugarPooper

» new member from canada quebec :)
Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 am by meeK

» cloudM now recruiting Diamond+
Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:09 am by meeK

Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FishingTime
User has been banned
FishingTime

Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:37 am

Every time I close the site, it logs me off.
Back to top Go down
meeK
Admin
meeK

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:00 am

That doesn't happen for me, so I don't know anything about that. Does that happen for anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:15 pm

No... it doesn't happen for me either, if I close the browser I'm logged in automatically when I come back to the site.

I'm using Chrome, and I did tell Chrome to remember user ID and password for the site.

Did you try logging off, and then tick the box that reads "keep me logged in" beneath the log-in box where you enter your user ID and password.
Back to top Go down
FishingTime
User has been banned
FishingTime

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:00 pm

I use Windows 8 using IE11 and have my passwords saved. This is the only site it does it to me on.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:15 pm

Hmmm... that's odd.
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE

IRONHORSE

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:20 pm

Win 7 using Chrome. I always get signed in when I open the site.
Back to top Go down
FishingTime
User has been banned
FishingTime

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:29 pm

IRONHORSE wrote:
Win 7 using Chrome. I always get signed in when I open the site.
I'll check it out on Chrome. Just sucks because IE11 is so much quicker. I quit using Chrome pretty much when I got Windows 8 because of how much quicker it is.
Back to top Go down
FishingTime
User has been banned
FishingTime

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:36 pm

Stays signed in on Chrome. Must be a compatibility issue or something with IE11. Every other site I go to on IE11 will keep me logged in if I leave the page and come back.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:40 pm

I was always an IE fan, and it's a great browser... but with all of the new security features, it's a bit slow.

I only use it as a secondary browser nowadays, and I think the version I'm using is IE 9 or 10.

I'm using Chrome as my primary browser now, because it's seems much quicker to me than Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Safari.
Back to top Go down
FishingTime
User has been banned
FishingTime

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:39 am

Rich Davie wrote:
I was always an IE fan, and it's a great browser... but with all of the new security features, it's a bit slow.

I only use it as a secondary browser nowadays, and I think the version I'm using is IE 9 or 10.

I'm using Chrome as my primary browser now, because it's seems much quicker to me than Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Safari.

You must be running Windows 7 still. Windows 8 is totally different. I used to use Chrome exclusively until I got Windows 8. Windows 8 was built on the Windows 7 backbone, but they have made changes that actually use less resources to make it much quicker. The Live Tiles are even faster, as well as fullscreen.
Back to top Go down
meeK
Admin
meeK

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:41 am

I'm using Windows 7, Firefox and Chrome both do not log me out when I close the page. Not sure about IE. I don't wish to use that browser because it's not very safe. I'll look into trying to find a solution for this.
Back to top Go down
FishingTime
User has been banned
FishingTime

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:02 am

It is most likely IE11 because it is so new.
Back to top Go down
MMA Guru

MMA Guru

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:17 am

FishingTime wrote:
Rich Davie wrote:

You must be running Windows 7 still. Windows 8 is totally different. I used to use Chrome exclusively until I got Windows 8. Windows 8 was built on the Windows 7 backbone, but they have made changes that actually use less resources to make it much quicker. The Live Tiles are even faster, as well as fullscreen.

Dude, I'm on windows 8 with Chrome and I love it EXCEPT that Chrome initially runs in a weird "Start Page" mode and I like the desktop mode so you have to go and adjust that in the settings bar at the top right but I love all of Chromes features and integration's. Stopped using Internet Exploder when Chrome got a bit more functional, like three years ago or so IDK. Very surprising that Chrome wouldn't be very good for you on 8.
Back to top Go down
SugarPooper
Admin
SugarPooper

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:23 am

Chrome is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
MMA Guru

MMA Guru

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:26 am

Dude, even in development there are soooo many bas ackwards ways you have to code for IE that are normal in EVERY SINGLE OTHER BROWSER lmao. Meh, to each their own but I'm really liking Chromes stuff for sure.
Back to top Go down
FishingTime
User has been banned
FishingTime

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:09 pm

MMA Guru wrote:

Dude, I'm on windows 8 with Chrome and I love it EXCEPT that Chrome initially runs in a weird "Start Page" mode and I like the desktop mode so you have to go and adjust that in the settings bar at the top right but I love all of Chromes features and integration's.  Stopped using Internet Exploder when Chrome got a bit more functional, like three years ago or so IDK.  Very surprising that Chrome wouldn't be very good for you on 8.

Chrome is still good, I used to use it all the time, but IE with Windows 8 is quicker. IE saves all your settings like Chrome does. If I ever have to redo my PC, all my favorites stay, as well as my passwords. I used to only use Chrome, so I can tell the difference. As soon as I sign in to my PC, I'm signed into my email. Windows 8.1 is great. I still use Chrome, but usually only when I am using IE on another screen. I could just have two IE's open, but I still do like Chrome for other things as well.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:09 am

Chrome has a great feature for favorites, where you can choose to have your favorites shared globally on whatever device you are using... you just have to log-in to Chrome, and all of your favorites are there on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.

It's an awesome feature, so you don't have to remember where that favorite page is and on which device.
Back to top Go down
FishingTime
User has been banned
FishingTime

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:46 am

Rich Davie wrote:
Chrome has a great feature for favorites, where you can choose to have your favorites shared globally on whatever device you are using... you just have to log-in to Chrome, and all of your favorites are there on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.

It's an awesome feature, so you don't have to remember where that favorite page is and on which device.
Yeah, I use Chrome on my tablet. Microsoft is trying to do the same type of thing with Windows 8. Trying to link all their devices together. Google really is an innovator. I don't know why so many dislike them. I'm not saying I don't like Chrome. I'm just saying IE works faster on my PC than Chrome with Windows 8.
Back to top Go down
OMaRgaLy

OMaRgaLy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:38 am

I'm using Windows 8, browser is Chrome and it doesnt log me out when I close pages :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?   Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to make it so you stay logged in?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: Clan/Site Suggestions-