Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Defriended (blocked?) on steam?
Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am by dumpy

» Cosmic Cup Season 1 full Standings
Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:05 am by SugarPooper

» How to micro scvs against 3 hellions
Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:05 am by SugarPooper

» ccmsc2.com being transfered to ccm.shivtr.com
Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:07 am by SugarPooper

» Proxy Tempest on Moonlight Madness (KESPA Cup)
Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:03 am by SugarPooper

» New Member JunQkie
Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:49 am by SugarPooper

» Cool website for sc2 forum signatures
Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:03 am by SugarPooper

» new member from canada quebec :)
Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 am by meeK

» cloudM now recruiting Diamond+
Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:09 am by meeK

Welcome to Fear The Gamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SugarPooper
Admin
SugarPooper

Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:05 pm

SugarPooper wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
Hey guys, liking your new site...hope to be somewhat liked here! lol

Wow great to have you man, thanks for following me on Twitter as well.
Followed back. Welcome aboard!

flower flower flower flower 
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Washed Up wrote:

Hey buddy... I'm glad to see another long time friend show up and join the site.

It's great to have you here, and we do our best to keep a positive atmosphere on the site.

You probably already know several of the members, so you should feel like you're at home... and know that you are indeed liked here.
Back to top Go down
meeK
Admin
meeK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Washed Up wrote:

Welcome to the site man Smile
Back to top Go down
Armbarmageddon
User has been banned
Armbarmageddon

PostSubject: Good to be Back   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:02 am

Hey everyone,

I am the MMA fan formerly known as Kimurafan, for those of you who were on the old site or even Madness.  I recognize a few names on here, good to see Rich and Mike on here, anybody else here from the old site with new names, I'd love to hear from you guys.  Thanks Rich Davie for inviting me here!

I'm from New Jersey, but I'm currently living in Boston, working on Master's Degrees in Archives Management and History.  I've been a huge MMA fan for years now, I've followed the early UFCs, PRIDE, and all the other promotions that have come and gone over the years.  I've been a pretty big K1 fan as well, though I've fluctuated in my loyalty for a while now.  I can't wait to get started talking all things "Fight Game" with everyone here as soon as possible.  

P.S. Go Eagles.
Back to top Go down
SugarPooper
Admin
SugarPooper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:04 am

Welcome to MMAVoice Armbarmageddon, glad to have you join us!
Hope to see you around!

flower 
Back to top Go down
meeK
Admin
meeK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:17 am

Armbarmageddon wrote:
Hey everyone,

I am the MMA fan formerly known as Kimurafan, for those of you who were on the old site or even Madness.  I recognize a few names on here, good to see Rich and Mike on here, anybody else here from the old site with new names, I'd love to hear from you guys.  Thanks Rich Davie for inviting me here!

I'm from New Jersey, but I'm currently living in Boston, working on Master's Degrees in Archives Management and History.  I've been a huge MMA fan for years now, I've followed the early UFCs, PRIDE, and all the other promotions that have come and gone over the years.  I've been a pretty big K1 fan as well, though I've fluctuated in my loyalty for a while now.  I can't wait to get started talking all things "Fight Game" with everyone here as soon as possible.  

P.S. Go Eagles.

Welcome to the forum man. Happy to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Armbarmageddon
User has been banned
Armbarmageddon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:05 am

Thanks for the welcome guys. I already started ranting.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:11 pm

Hey man... glad to see you stop by and join us for some MMA chat.

It's gonna take a little getting use to Armbarmageddon, since I've know you as Kimurafan for so long... but I do like the apparent homage to Rousey that it is.

I know you've been busy, and we've talked about getting you on the Live Chat Hour show... so whenever things are less hectic for you, keep in mind that the invitation is always open buddy.
Back to top Go down
FishingTime
User has been banned
FishingTime

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:27 pm

Armbarmageddon wrote:
Thanks for the welcome guys.  I already started ranting.  Very Happy 
Yeah, I seen one and agree. Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE

IRONHORSE

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:33 pm

Armbarmageddon wrote:
Thanks for the welcome guys.  I already started ranting.  Very Happy 
\

Sorry It's taken me so long to extend a welcome - I've been kind of busy today. Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Armbarmageddon
User has been banned
Armbarmageddon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:00 am

Rich Davie wrote:
Hey man... glad to see you stop by and join us for some MMA chat.

It's gonna take a little getting use to Armbarmageddon, since I've know you as Kimurafan for so long... but I do like the apparent homage to Rousey that it is.

I know you've been busy, and we've talked about getting you on the Live Chat Hour show... so whenever things are less hectic for you, keep in mind that the invitation is always open buddy.

Thanks Rich, when was the next time you were planning on doing the show? I'd love to get on if you can fit me in.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:41 pm

We haven't scheduled the next show just yet.

We normally do a predictions show and then follow-up with a post event discussion the next day, we weren't planning on doing one for the UFC 34 event... but if you'd like to do a post event discussion for the UFC Fight Night 34 on January 5th, I'd be willing to do that.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:16 am

I didn't get to see the UFN 34 event, as I didn't realize it was only available on the UFC Fight Pass venture... so we wont be doing a LCH show tomorrow.

As soon as we have the next LCH show scheduled, I'll post that info and contact you by private message.

I also followed you on Twitter, at least I think it's you that I followed, and I use the Twitter header for each guest that appears on the show when introducing the guests... so if you could update your Twitter header with how you want things to appear on the show and notify me when you're done I can make the graphic for that.

This post was for Armbar, but if FishingTime would like to be on the next show, he's also welcome to join us as well.
Back to top Go down
RollTide
User has been banned
RollTide

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:17 am

I'm new to posting on MMA but I've posted a lot of Bama forums in the past. Now that college football is over, I can see me posting my unfiltered thoughts here. I'm going to school at UA and while nothing is even close to as good as Bama football, I like MMA. Less fags in the sport would be better as we do things a little different down here in the south.
Back to top Go down
kal-el

kal-el

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:09 pm

Hello my name is Jared, i currently live in Florida, i recently attended a MMA fight at OEC in Ocala Florida.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Welcome to MMA Voice Jared... we're glad to see you jump right in and take part in the Prediction Contest. 2 Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
FishingTime
User has been banned
FishingTime

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:18 pm

kal-el wrote:
Hello my name is Jared, i currently live in Florida, i recently attended a MMA fight at OEC in Ocala Florida.
Welcome to the site man.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
meeK
Admin
meeK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:13 am

kal-el wrote:

Welcome to the forum, good to see a fresh face here.

Also, props for the Superman reference for your username.
Back to top Go down
OMaRgaLy

OMaRgaLy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:23 am

Hello everyone! My name is Omargaly, but you can call me Omar. I think I'm more a player than a fan of MMA. I live in Kazakhstan, it is next to Russia on the world map. I can speak Russian, as Kazakhstan was once a colony of Russia. If you want to play with me, you can add me as a friend in Steam. My Steam id: omargaly212.

P.S.: I wanna learn english Smile
Back to top Go down
meeK
Admin
meeK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Good to have you on here, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
SugarPooper
Admin
SugarPooper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:07 am

Welcome Omargaly, glad to have you join.
Back to top Go down
Yours

Yours

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Hello. My name is Yours. I was introduced to this site by a fellow Steam trader. I'm not really sure what to put here.
Back to top Go down
SugarPooper
Admin
SugarPooper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Yours wrote:
Hello. My name is Yours. I was introduced to this site by a fellow Steam trader. I'm not really sure what to put here.

Welcome to the site Yours, Glad to have you join buddy!
Back to top Go down
UltimateCheetos

UltimateCheetos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Hey! I Joined Today  Happy Dancing Santa 
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/SuperConker
meeK
Admin
meeK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Welcome to the site guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Fear The Gamer   Welcome to Fear The Gamer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Fear The Gamer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next