Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Defriended (blocked?) on steam?
What are you getting for christmas? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am by dumpy

» Cosmic Cup Season 1 full Standings
What are you getting for christmas? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:05 am by SugarPooper

» How to micro scvs against 3 hellions
What are you getting for christmas? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:05 am by SugarPooper

» ccmsc2.com being transfered to ccm.shivtr.com
What are you getting for christmas? EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:07 am by SugarPooper

» Proxy Tempest on Moonlight Madness (KESPA Cup)
What are you getting for christmas? EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:03 am by SugarPooper

» New Member JunQkie
What are you getting for christmas? EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:49 am by SugarPooper

» Cool website for sc2 forum signatures
What are you getting for christmas? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:03 am by SugarPooper

» new member from canada quebec :)
What are you getting for christmas? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 am by meeK

» cloudM now recruiting Diamond+
What are you getting for christmas? EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:09 am by meeK

What are you getting for christmas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
meeK
Admin
meeK

What are you getting for christmas? Empty
PostSubject: What are you getting for christmas?   What are you getting for christmas? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:21 am

What do you guys plan on getting yourselves for christmas?

I ordered a PC for myself last night. Only problem is that it'll come back mid January most likely due to it being Christmas. I can't wait for it though, finally a decent computer.
Back to top Go down
SugarPooper
Admin
SugarPooper

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting for christmas?   What are you getting for christmas? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:40 am

This was my christmas present from my family:

I'm still in awe of this computer to be honest!
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting for christmas?   What are you getting for christmas? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:12 am

My family has lost a lot of our holiday tradition over the past few years ha. My parents are paying my cell phone bill right now, so we have a mutual agreement on that being my Christmas gift. We're on the family plan with that also, so that makes it make a little more sense =p

All I really want for Christmas is to see a bunch of family, my job has really tricky hours for me to make it home for the holidays so I've been missing out on a lot of grandma/grandpa time the past couple years.

I'm actually very content with the laid back tradition.. I don't want to come off as an untraditional depressed mofo haha.
Back to top Go down
SugarPooper
Admin
SugarPooper

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting for christmas?   What are you getting for christmas? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:18 am

Haha i feel ya, only reason i got a computer for this christmas was because my 7 year old computer finally broke down back in October.
If not it would have been a normal christmas for me, a couple of t shirts as gifts!

santa 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting for christmas?   What are you getting for christmas? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you getting for christmas?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1