Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Defriended (blocked?) on steam?
Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am by dumpy

» Cosmic Cup Season 1 full Standings
Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:05 am by SugarPooper

» How to micro scvs against 3 hellions
Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:05 am by SugarPooper

» ccmsc2.com being transfered to ccm.shivtr.com
Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:07 am by SugarPooper

» Proxy Tempest on Moonlight Madness (KESPA Cup)
Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:03 am by SugarPooper

» New Member JunQkie
Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:49 am by SugarPooper

» Cool website for sc2 forum signatures
Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:03 am by SugarPooper

» new member from canada quebec :)
Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 am by meeK

» cloudM now recruiting Diamond+
Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:09 am by meeK

Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce Empty
PostSubject: Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce   Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce Medium

Here's my fight night recipe for Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce that SugarPooper was asking about.

Ingredients :

1 Wedge of Laughing Cow cheese (whatever flavor you prefer)
1 Slice of either Provolone or Swiss cheese
2 Slices of American cheese
1/2 a diced Tomato
1/2 a diced Sweet onion (Vidalia)
1 stalk of diced Green onion aka Scallion
2 sprigs of minced Cilantro aka Coriander
1 clove of minced Garlic
A bit of salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste

Preparation :

1) In a small microwave safe bowl, put in half the amount of diced tomatoes, onions, green onion, cilantro and garlic.
2) Take 1 slice of the American cheese and break it into pieces, place on top of diced and minced ingredients.
3) Take the wedge of Laughing Cow cheese and break it into pieces, place on top of the American cheese, diced and minced ingredients.
4) Take the slice of Provolone or Swiss cheese and break it into pieces, place on top of the Laughing Cow cheese, American cheese, diced and minced ingredients.
5) Sprinkle a bit of salt, pepper, and garlic powder on those ingredients to taste.
6) Add the other half of the diced tomatoes, onions, green onion, cilantro and garlic on top of that.
7) Take the second slice of American cheese and break it into pieces, place on top of that.

Heating directions :

Heat in microwave oven for 1 minute and 30 seconds, leave in microwave oven, and wait a few of seconds... after that, then microwave for another 1 minute and 30 seconds.

NOTE : Be sure not to try and heat the ingredients in a straight shot for 3 minutes, or you'll burn the shit out of the cheese.

Remove from microwave after heating, and mix ingredients. (I use chopsticks to mix things since I have enough to build a log cabin with)

While the cheese sauce is hot straight out of the microwave, pour over your favorite Nachos or Fritos... then enjoy the hell out of your fight night snack and the fights.
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE

IRONHORSE

PostSubject: Re: Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce   Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:32 pm

I think I gained a pound or 2, just reading this - I must try this, and soon!  Yikes 
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
User has been banned
Rich Davie

PostSubject: Re: Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce   Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:23 am

I usually make this before every MMA event as part of my fight night munchies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce   Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce Empty

Back to top Go down

Rich Davie's Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1